- Remember AOTC? 3 years ago
- Thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by yesterday's tragedy. #prayforboston 4 years ago
- @1chopper2 @wbkmarty attack of the clam chowder? We're AOTCC now? It's actually attack of the chowdah 4 years ago
- @WBKmarty @1chopper2 what the fuck is wrong with you two AOTC stands for Always On The Cock 4 years ago
- I just uploaded "AOTC 5X5: Maloof" to Vimeo: vimeo.com/62662017 4 years ago
- 4 pegs 90 East Antoine Dodson AOTC AOTC Flow Team AOTC Pro Team AOTC Trick Fix arlington back to back B Club Bmxfu Bobby Whitely Boston Boston Street Comp Brett Silva CB Coombs Chris Peterman Chris Saunders Chris Tolley Chris Zeppieri Craig Passero Dan Mazzocco Dan Mcallister Defgrip Denny C! Denny Pascasio Dicks Everyone! Football Gay Hot Girls How To iPhone 4 Jake Frost Jody Stoddard John Mayo Justin Bieber Lee Hopkins Lino Gonzalez Lucas D'Angelo Maloof Money Cup Matty Long Mondo Sauce NH Nicole LaMarca Northeastern NY OLP Orange Line Project OSS Pat Politano paul cvickevich Paul Smith Peg Chink Pilgrim Plan Z Collective Queens RAPE Rob Sturges Rory Ellis Rye Airfield scooters Squirrel Tabes Taunton Theodore The Take Tire Grab! trains Trick Tip Wham Cam Whammo Yums Zachary Cooke Zack Cooke
Monthly Archives: July 2010
Chris Zep and Rob Sturges came into the city last night, so I met up with them and Jake Frost today and rolled around for a bit. As always, shot some photos along the way: Advertisements
Matty Long is putting on this event and it’s sure to be fun, I’m coming up from LI, CB is coming from the Cape, and I’m pretty sure Lucas and Saunders are going too. Go to this!
So, since it actually turned out to be sunny today instead of rainy, Chris and I trekked it up to NH to ride Londonderry again. I seriously love this park…we filmed a little more, and by now have enough scrap … Continue reading
We just left PA after 2 days of riding and partying and Craig made this edit on my laptop in the car on the way up to Buffalo. Check it out.
On our way up to buffalo we decided to stop in PA at Petermans brothers house for a day or two; rode a lot, filmed with the wham Cam, shit was real. Check some photos.
As Chris said it best, “this is what you do when not riding. You chill”. I’m relaxing poolside in CT for a few days, then back to work.
Craig, Chris Peterman, and myself are all going up North for a few days to see some BMXFU homies. Im staying for a week then coming home, while craig and peterman are driving to Portland to ride after the week. … Continue reading
Today was real wet and rainy so Chris S. and myself headed off to Rye Airfield (after a quick Skate 3 session to warm up, of course). Our day at Rye definitely got off to a bad start, Chris forgot … Continue reading
So I’ve been thinking about painting my bike for a while and I finally used my soon to be trips to Canada as an excuse. I’m psyched how it came out. Check the progression below!